NaNoWriMo - 2017

Sunday, April 2, 2017

Pinterest Review: 5 Ingredient Peanut Butter Energy Bites

My brother is really into fitness and he makes peanut butter energy bites all the time. I couldn't remember his recipe, but I figured I would find one on Pinterest. 
I found more than one. There is a lot of variety out there and I plan on trying as many as I can on my quest to be healthier. 
First up: 5 Ingredient Peanut Butter Energy Bites.
You can find the pin here and the directions here.

The directions are simple. Add all the ingredients and mix them up, then roll into balls. Nothing to it, but you have to be willing to get your hands dirty. 

I've made these twice now with only a few modifications. I left out the chocolate chips. I can't eat dairy and it's best if I don't eat chocolate right now. Knowing me, I'd eat way too many. Without the chocolate, I can stick to eating only one or tow of these bites and I'm full. 

In the second batch, I added 2 tablespoons of chia seeds and a scoop of vanilla protein powder for added punch. Delish.

If  you love peanut butter and are trying to eat high protein, make these and enjoy. I can't wait to try the other recipes I've found.

Happy pinning!