Rival Dreams by Natalie Decker
(Rival Love #3)
Published by: Swoon Romance
Genres: Romance, Young Adult
Skylar Fletcher and Caleb Morgan have been together for almost two years. On the surface, everything is great. Skylar is kicking major butt in swimming and has been offered the captain spot. Caleb is the top quarterback in the league. And even though their schedules can be a little hectic at times, they’ve always seem to make time for one another.
But once Caleb is approached by the NFL, his behavior turns odd. He flakes out on appointments to check out apartments and doesn’t call her on the nights when they’re apart.Pro football has been Caleb’s dream since forever. But what kind of idiot asks a girl to drop everything so he can follow his dream?
RIVAL DREAMS is the dramatic and heartwarming conclusion to Natalie Decker’s RIVAL LOVE series.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Top Ten books that inspired me:
1. Perfect Chemistry series by Simone Elkeles-
I love the characters in this book, from the love hate relationship right down to the character growth.
2. Beastly by Alex Finn- I love how much people misjudge others, and then learn how wrong they were.
3. Dark of the Moon by Rachel Hawthorne- I
love this book out of all the books in the series because Brittany and Connor’s story is so awesome, she thinks he can’t love her because of what she is, and she also thinks he’s not over his destined mate leaving him for another shifter.
4. To all the boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny
Han- This book is Fantastic, hands-down best idea ever and it’s like the most typical idea that girls tend to do, write letters to boys you have a crush on but don’t have the courage to tell them face to face, and somehow the letters get sent to each boy she had a crush on.
5. Vampire Academy Series by Richelle Mead- Um, I just love Dimitri and Rose’s story, but the movie was like OMG WTF WHY for me because Dimitri in my head was hot, movie dude was like oh wow I’m going to barf because he looks like a predator!
6. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins- Seriously, cutest love story I ever read.
7. Divergent series by Veronica Roth- I loved
Tris and Four and was SO PISSED at the ending of the last book, because I invested tears man real tears on these characters and their lives from the loss and finding love then boom that ending.
8.Mortal Instruments Series by Cassandra
Clare- I need to say this I LOVE Jace he is soooo my book boyfriend FOREVER!
9. The Hunger Games Series by Suzanne
Collins- OMG, the imagination it took to come up with that world astounds me each and every time I re-read this series.
10. Reason and Romance by Jenn Young- Um, I need the next book to this like yesterday, I need to know what happens next ahhhhhhh!
Natalie Decker is the author of RIVAL LOVE series. She loves oceans, sunsets, sand between her toes, and carefree days. Her imagination is always going, which some find odd. But she believes in seeing the world in a different light at all times. Her first passion for writing started at age twelve when she had to write a poem for English class. However, seventh grade wasn’t her favorite time and books were her source of comfort. She took all college prep classes in High school, and attended the University of Akron. Although she studied Mathematics she never lost her passion for writing or her comfort in books. She’s a mean cook in the kitchen, loves her family and friends and her awesome dog infinity times infinity. If she’s not writing, reading, traveling, hanging out with her family and friends, then she’s off having an adventure. Because Natalie believes in a saying: Your life is your own journey, so make it amazing!